ROCHESTER AA’s HISTORY IS ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HOME GROUP !!
Rochester Area Intergroup Archives Committee seeks donations from you and your home group
PLEASE! Don’t discard those old:
- member lists
- group conscience, meeting statistics, finances or other records
- anniversary or other event flyers
- gavels, signs, or photographs of your meeting place
These items are the historical record of your group and will be extremely valuable in years to come!
The Archives is also seeking:
- member’s obituaries – please include any information you have about the member, such as home group, sobriety date, any favorite sayings
- scrapbooks or photograph albums related to AA events
- Big Books or other AA-related materials
- newspaper clippings related to AA in the Rochester area
Please consider donating to the Rochester Area Intergroup Archives. Materials can be brought to the Rochester Area Intergroup, 1000 Elmwood Ave, Greenhouse, or call the Archivist at 585-232-6720.