Board of Trustees
OUR PRIMARY PURPOSE is to serve as trusted servants to the groups who have elected us and to ensure the administrative and financial viability and oversight of the *Intergroup so that Alcoholics Anonymous is secure now and into the future, making sure the “hand of AA will always be there.”
*Intergroup is an A.A. service office that involves partnership among groups in a community—just as A.A. groups themselves are partnerships of individuals.
Board of Trustees HELPS THE ALCOHOLIC Who Still Suffers by
- Managing the collective ability of the local Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous to carry the message to the alcoholic who still suffers guided by 12 Traditions, 12 Concepts, and Intergroup By-laws
YOU CAN GROW SPIRITUALLY through
- A renewed sense of gratitude and humility.
- A greater understanding of the importance and skills of team work.
- Developing empathy and problem solving skills through knowledge and experience.
- Rewarding interaction with others as you give back to the A.A. community.
YOU and YOUR GROUP CAN GET INVOLVED by
- Attending our monthly meetings to learn more:
- 1st Thursday of the month at 6:00pm at Central Office.
- Joining in to learn how board members are selected, nominated and elected to positions of trusted servants.
- Learn about each of the vital roles of Board members:
- Vice Chair
- Office Administrator (paid-non elected)
- City Trustee
- NorthEast Trustee
- NorthWest Trustee
- SouthEast Trustee
- SouthWest Trustee
- Represent the voice of your group in the Intergroup meetings.
YOU CAN REACH the Board of Trustees by calling the A.A. Central Office
at (585) 232-6720 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave your name and phone # and/or email and a Board Member will get in touch with you.
We are all responsible!